Ronnie's New Toy - OFF TOPIC (Mustang GT)

Ronnie

Ronnie, they are the right wheels for that car. Shiny enough to make a difference and way sportier.

• Agree 2

26 minutes ago, DAVES89 said:

Ronnie, they are the right wheels for that car. Shiny enough to make a difference and way sportier.

Thanks Dave. Your opinion means a lot to me.

Thanks for the compliment Ronnie. I just asked my wife which wheels she liked better. She said the "new" ones are the best wheels. She said the old ones look like "Texas Stars". And when I looked again I saw she meant.

I agree with her. They do look like stars. They look too much like hubcaps to suit me even if they were shiny or chrome.  I knew I was going to need different wheels as soon as I went to look at the car. Hard to believe that was the premium wheels for a '99 GT.

Looks to me that you owe your Mustang friend a dinner on you.... just sayin'

3 hours ago, ship said:

Looks to me that you owe your Mustang friend a dinner on you.... just sayin'

Yep. Today just happens to be his birthday and we have already made plans to do that tonight.

• Like 1

Ronnie you should update your signature both here and "there" with the new wheels!

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, DAVES89 said:

Ronnie you should update your signature both here and "there" with the new wheels!

Good idea Dave. 

• 2 weeks later...

After cleaning and polishing up all of Gary's wheels, I had my tires mounted on them yesterday. I think they turned out looking good. That completes all the things I had planned to do to this Mustang when I got it. Now I can stop writing about it on here and just drive it and enjoy it.  

Kingston City Park 6-19-24.jpg

front view.jpg

• Like 2

Those wheels look great on that car Ronnie! Glad you got them. And you can keep talking about it if you want.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1