Reviving my '88

CarrieJT

I think you are making a mistake using a universal fit pump instead a spending a few more bucks and getting a pump made for a Reatta. I'll be surprised if it works. Good luck.

Is easy: in tank has a large connection on one end for the sock. Inline has small hose connections on both ends.

• Like 1

Looks like Delphi FE0039 is the kit and FE00115 is just the pump but sock end looks a little different. 039 has larger openings.

Edited by Padgett
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2022 at 3:52 PM, Ronnie said:

Be sure you use the short hose that should have came with your new pump (shown in my last photo. The rusty pulsator shown in your photo should be replaced with the hose.  Get the hose clamps tight but don't cut the hose.

Well rats. I didn't see this until now. I got it all back in there and left the rusty pulsator. It was clean inside.... So I left it...

Got in, Turned the key. And  POOF!!  It cranked and ran as if it had never been left.   HAPPY DAY! 

Thank you all for your guidance. Now, my next issue --ill start a new post after I review the articles 

• Like 1

And I ordered a FE0112 fuel pump. It has a higher flow rate than the FE0115 and I plan to use as a spare for both the Reatta and my 4.5 Allante.