Reatta book

jon L

I ordered a Reatta book from another Reatta site and was wondering if anyone else did.

Hey Jon, when you get the book take a picture of the cover so we can get a look at it. I've not ordered one.

OK, I just got it today, It's called "the complete history of the reatta' by Duncan Smith.

I'll get a picture out tomorrow.

While we are waiting for Jon to post his book I'll post a few of photos that I took of pages in a photo album a member of our forum sent to me. His father was a GM engineer who worked on the development of the Buick Reatta. I'm very grateful that he sent the album to me as well as dozens of photos that his father took while the Reatta was being developed.

SAM_4313.JPG

SAM_4314.JPG

SAM_4315.JPG

This is a photo of of items that forum members have sent me. I don't have many but I'm happy to have them.

SAM_4316.JPG

• Like 2

Sorry about the delay. "Things happen"

Here you go.

IMG_1194.JPG

Edited by jon L
  • Thanks 1

Jon, are the photos I posted that are in my book in your book?

My book has several more pages with photos of per-production Reattas and it also has the same photos on the cover of your book. Just wondering if your book might be based on mine, which I think might the only one in existence.

AQ few of the pictures are the same, but I have many more and not in the order you have.