Left ''rear tire'' has slight TOE-IN,how do I fix it?

ski.dive

the Reatta only has about a 500# total weight capacity, so several hundred pounds in the trunk to align seems really out of balance? It would seem if weight capacity is actually that low, even small weight changes must have a significant effect.

So are you saying that the total weight for driver, passenger and Trunk is to not exceed 500# ??? Or is that for the Trunk weight only?

Thanks

So are you saying that the total weight for driver, passenger and Trunk is to not exceed 500# ??? Or is that for the Trunk weight only?

Thanks

Total capacity is what I remember. I mentioned it as a question because I do not have verification at hand. I will look in the FSM again but I am pretty sure it appears on the tire pressure label at the drivers door. My car is in storage 15 miles away so I cannot verify, but easy for someone else to take a look. I remember thinking that it would be easy to get close to that with just two people and a box of ping-pong balls in the trunk.

Interesting that with a similar suspension to the Riv, the Reatta trim height is higher than the Riv, both front and rear, so the base suspension is set higher than the Riviera. Electronic leveling is standard on the Riviera, probably with a higher load capacity since more passengers would require more GVW  even though the Riv has a lighter curb weight.

To my surprise it actually states that the Max. Capacity is 450lbs.

Well, I've got a choice to make, Lose weight, throw some stuff out of the trunk or throw the wife out. I really need that stuff in the trunk. :) :D :P

OMG, that's less than I thought. Kinda makes the weight in the trunk thing seem pretty suspect.

I installed the Riviera air struts several years ago since the price was the same but never installed a pump. I have tried it with an external air fill and they do work. Maybe you can keep everything :)

Is there any way to make out the smudged areas inline with the GVWR line? I believe the FSM states just shy of 3400# for coupe curb weight so maybe we could deduce something more.

Is there any way to make out the smudged areas inline with the GVWR line? I believe the FSM states just shy of 3400# for coupe curb weight so maybe we could deduce something more.

Sorry I will try to get a better pic tomorrow. I tried reading it but I didn't have my glasses on :S  plus like you mentioned it is a little smudged not sure why...Age I guess.

Well, I've got a choice to make, Lose weight, throw some stuff out of the trunk or throw the wife out. I really need that stuff in the trunk. :) :D :P

Yeah it is a two seater but really I guess GM was figuring that only a golf guy and his clubs would be using those seats !

:P  LOL

Sorry I will try to get a better pic tomorrow. I tried reading it but I didn't have my glasses on :S  plus like you mentioned it is a little smudged not sure why...Age I guess.

I think mine is like that too? There may not be any more detail but I thought I would ask. Modern placards are much more detailed but maybe the rules changed over the years? Thanks for the photo.

Yeah I tried to decipher the numbers and couldn't read it, photo doesn't come out either.

My Newer Reatta would be more clear but it is in storage all wrapped up, oh well I tried.