Reatta Losing Power after Running Fine

Rendova

Hello!

Without warning after driving my car to restaurant...approximately three miles and back and parking for fifteen minutes...I got back in my car and all of a sudden I couldn't get hardly any power....even pushing to the floor...just a hesitation. After it sits a while it starts up and runs fine for a few miles then repeats the same cycle. Anyone ever have similar issue and if so what did you find that worked. Have already done fuel pressure test...changed computer, coil pack, and a few sensors...trying throttle sensor now...?  Back pressure check on catalytic not tried due to running well in the beginning....it seems like it should be a simple fix..like something to do with sensor. Car has fresh oil and approx.!00,000 miles.

Thanks! 

Rendova

Clogged fuel filter?

Try to watch fuel pressure when engine starts to hesitate.

Henning

Bremen, Germany

Clogged fuel filter?

Try to watch fuel pressure when engine starts to hesitate.

Henning

Bremen, Germany

Okay Thanks Henning

Was the fuel pressure checked with a gauge? If so, what are the readings, key on-engine off and with engine running. Any possibility you just recently fueled up and the problem started? It's possible it could be a temperature related ignition breakdown. You mentioned the coil pack and computer (ECM?) but not the Ignition Control Module (ICM) below the coil pack?