1990 reatta air conditioning blockage

Captmike

I have a blockage in my a.c. system I am looking for the in line filter ? Any one have a picture my guess is near wiper motor area.the two lines with sensors.

I'm not an AC expert. As far as I know (and can tell by looking at the service manual) there is no inline filter on the Reatta AC system. Usually the accumulator (sometimes called the filter dryer) or the orifice tube will clog up if there is debris in the system. There is a problem with the system that caused them to be blocked.

I'm not an AC expert. As far as I know (and can tell by looking at the service manual) there is no inline filter on the Reatta AC system. Usually the accumulator (sometimes called the filter dryer) or the orifice tube will clog up if there is debris in the system. There is a problem with the system that caused them to be blocked.

Orifice tube is what I meant, could not remember what it' called...anyway where is ? I don' have Manuel

It orifice tube is number 13 in the photo below.

Just what I needed thanks....pulled it out today plugged solid with black gunk, sure it' from carbon fiber bearings in pump.