Rear stabilizer

Kooly

Looking to purchase rear stabilizer bushings for a 1991 Reatta. The ones that bolt on at the bottom of the strut. Suitable substitutions will suffice.

Also looking for a driver's side door panel (#73 - Flame Red) Any available sources?

THANKS!

Looking to purchase rear stabilizer bushings for a 1991 Reatta. The ones that bolt on at the bottom of the strut. Suitable substitutions will suffice.

Also looking for a driver's side door panel (#73 - Flame Red) Any available sources?

THANKS!

AutoZone sells a universal kit.

AutoZone sells a universal kit.

Could you point us to the correct kit that Autozone sells? I found the bushings that hold the bar but not bushing that would fit the ends of the bar where it connects to the strut.

Could you point us to the correct kit that Autozone sells? I found the bushings that hold the bar but not bushing that would fit the ends of the bar where it connects to the strut.

It will take a little time, but I will do what I can. The parts your looking for are called stabilizer links that maybe the reason you can't find them because they are not bushings. hope this helps.

It will take a little time, but I will do what I can. The parts your looking for are called stabilizer links that maybe the reason you can't find them because they are not bushings. hope this helps.

There are 3 Stabilizer Link kits at AutoZone I think it hinders on how long the bolt is, you may want to measure how long the bolt is before you call,  but the part numbers are.

9.8121R

9.8125R

9.8165R

There are 3 Stabilizer Link kits at AutoZone I think it hinders on how long the bolt is, you may want to measure how long the bolt is before you call,  but the part numbers are.

9.8121R

9.8125R

9.8165R

Thank  you for taking the time to help with this. It is appreciated. However, I'm afraid the stabilizer links you posted are for the front of the car. Not the rear as requested in the original post. The rear bar uses a bushing in the eye of the sway bar where it bolts to the strut. You can see the bushing still in the end of the sway bar in the photo below.

SAM_1757.thumb.JPG.bb4cd70a556a9788cbb5525b5c3621ed.JPG

Thank  you for taking the time to help with this. It is appreciated. However, I'm afraid the stabilizer links you posted are for the front of the car. Not the rear as requested in the original post. The rear bar uses a bushing in the eye of the sway bar where it bolts to the strut. You can see the bushing still in the end of the sway bar in the photo below.

Yes I see that I assumed it was the same stile that the rest of the GM line used. I will see if I can find a market for your parts here in SC

I believe I have found it at AutoZone It's called a retainer strut mount and has different sizes for it so it has different prices. But the part number they gave me is 142405. Hope this helps.

I believe I have found it at AutoZone It's called a retainer strut mount and has different sizes for it so it has different prices. But the part number they gave me is 142405. Hope this helps.

I also checked on line with J C Witney catalog for Buick Reatta and they have a big selection with pictures and Im sure they have what you are looking for.