BF Goodrich Radial T/A 's

racelane

Here is a picture of my '90 convertible with my recently purchased BF Goodrich Radial T/A 's and 1 before the swap. I know some folks don't like the white letters, but I happen to love them! So there! :P

And I really need to take some pictures with better backgrounds than out behind the shop! LOL

1942896377_Reattaabf.thumb.JPG.52d7526ed9c2ad36059f318c7f38d7b4.JPG

107809280_reattawblack.thumb.JPG.0861f2ecf0ff004dd0aa3a30838ff924.JPG

Nice looking Reatta! I like white letter tires. I have them on my 1999 Blazer. I see you have a luggage rack on the trunk lid. I think that is the first one I've saw on a Reatta. Reminds me of the old days when I drove MGs. Some of them had a luggage rack on the trunk lid.

Your car, your choices, and that's the way it should be. Good looking car, but I agree a different background for a glamour shot, wouldn't hurt :) I had a luggage rack on a Mercury Sable a long time ago, and I always thought it added a nice touch that was uncommon.

Thanks guys! I think it cleans up very well! That rack was on it when I got it. It was my father in law's car. He always drove Corvettes until he spotted this Reatta at a dealership. He had to have it. He passed away about 16 years ago, and my mother in law asked me to get that car out of her garage. Sell it, take it, just get it out of here! I decided to keep it! It still spends the majority of time in a garage and only comes out on nice days. Glad I kept it!

• 1 month later...

Stunning and good looking one indeed. What rims did you use?

Thank you! Those are the rims that were on there from day 1. Or at least since I took ownership about 17 years ago.

I'm confused but while the wheels are in great condition they are original Reatta wheels.

I just purchased new BF Goddrich tires and put them on the original rims. Because I wanted raised white letters.

Your Reatta looks fantastic....the raised white lettering is appropriate because of the sportier nature of the car, and somehow the black side molding ties in with it for a great overall look, luggage rack is great too.  Question....have you ever actually used the rack?

Your Reatta looks fantastic....the raised white lettering is appropriate because of the sportier nature of the car, and somehow the black side molding ties in with it for a great overall look, luggage rack is great too.  Question....have you ever actually used the rack?

Thank you. I think the tires look good too! I think when I first got the car, I put a suitcase on it for a weekend trip, but then I wound up fitting it in the trunk. So no, I guess I have not actually travelled anywhere using the rack.

So just today I was driving around to a relatives house and I came to a light to make a left turn (Two turning lanes). To the left of me I could see a car but wasn't paying attention. Well the light turned green and after I made the turn this Silver Reatta with a luggage rack drives past. NOTHING!!! Not even a wave or anything, I honked but they just ignored me and kept on driving.

I really got excited for a SECOND thinking I might have a Reatta buddy. Another One Bites the Dust I guess. But from what I could see it looked in good shape and really looked stylish with the Rack on the back.

I've gotten the cold shoulder too from other Reatta drivers. Some people just aren't aware of the cool, rare little car they're driving.

• Ronnie featured this topic