Went junking out of state

DAVES89

I watch craigslist of various cities for Reattas and found a car in Chicago that the guy wanted $150.00 for. As it is about 170 miles one way I wasn't interested in bringing the car back so I called the guy and asked him if I could pick the parts I wanted and still pay him $150.00. He agreed and off I went. Got to his rental garage at 7:00 am [meaning I left my house at 4:00 am]. He showed up at 7:20 and we started in. 

I grabbed the fog lights, passenger side cornering lamp, positive and negative battery cables, tail light, outer door handles, rear abs sensor leads, front hubs [with the leads in them], radio, CRT Controller, chime module, brake control module, CRT, IPC and other misc. parts. I sent the picture to Ronnie and asked him to post it for me.

Thanks Ronnie!

I forgot about the outside mirrors/corner glass, cruise control module, 2 sets of console switches as well as the Saphire Blue arm rest. I have no use for the arm rest but didn't want to leave it as it is in great condition. Contact me if anyone wants to buy one cheap. I also grabbed a Drivers side seat belt [female end] for anyone looking to replace theirs. [There was someone on the forum that had a broken one].

Thanks. I really should stop looking for more parts as I already have too much. But I think that if I don't grab them the car will get crushed and then the parts are gone forever. So off I go...

I'm depending on Dave to have some of those parts if I ever need them. I'm hoping I don't ever need them. :)

You know how it goes; If you have extra parts that part will never break.

It's sorta like buying an insurance policy isn't it.  You hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

so I called the guy and asked him if I could pick the parts I wanted and still pay him $150.00. He agreed and off I went.

Dave...Great deal for $150.00

Dave is the official Best REATTA American Picker... :D :D :D