Anybody have an 89 burgundy door with tan interior for a reasonable price?

Dfk88

The door on the one I just bought is deformed on one end of it and it breaks the fender a little more everytime you open it. Which leads me to my next question, would anybody have a fender of the same color? That's not a super big need for me but at some point I'd  like to get it fixed. A more pressing matter for me is my two side mirrors, they're both broken and I can't find any place that sells the plastic part. As always thank you!!

I have both outside mirrors. I would sell them for $200.00 delivered. I do not have the fender.

If interested you can reach me at;

lemke1044@aol.com

I have both outside mirrors. I would sell them for $200.00 delivered. I do not have the fender.

If interested you can reach me at;

lemke1044@aol.com

Thanks for your response! Would the price be cheaper if I said I only needed the plastic molding for the mirror, because I have both pieces of glass in tact and one of the mirrors is actually still sturdy it's just missing the top half of the molding, however for the drivers side it's missing that and the slot that holds the glass in place Ian broken so the mirror isn't basically sitting in there loose.

Sorry I buy them complete and sell them the same way...

There's a good possibility I'll still be in touch, parts are so hard to find for these cars so thank you very much

I see by your biograph that you recently graduated from High School and your father has passed. I had a very similar situation and know how tough that can be.

Give me your zip code and I'll see what I can do.

Try here;

Raymer Auto Parts in Van Nuys 1-818-913-0770 Passenger side $45.00

West Side Auto Wreckers Chula Vista 1-619-423-1100 Drivers side $50.00

I see by your biograph that you recently graduated from High School and your father has passed. I had a very similar situation and know how tough that can be.

Give me your zip code and I'll see what I can do.

Sorry it took so long for me to reply I was having an issue logging in, thank you for your sympthathy I'm sorry you had to go through that too. My zip is 94561

As you can see I listed two places that have mirrors. Go up a couple of posts and you'll see them. This will save you a bit of money.

Yeah I am part of two tough clubs; Lost a father before age 16 and cancer in my 50's. But I still consider myself fortunate as my life has turned out well. 

I wish you well.

As you can see I listed two places that have mirrors. Go up a couple of posts and you'll see them. This will save you a bit of money.

Yeah I am part of two tough clubs; Lost a father before age 16 and cancer in my 50's. But I still consider myself fortunate as my life has turned out well. 

I wish you well.

Thanks Dave that's a huge help, and it's terrible things like that happen I lost mine right after I turned 16, and I'm REALLY sorry about that diagnosis I think that's terrible cancer sucks

For a while I was bitter about losing my dad at 15 when I realized my younger brother lost him at age 9 so I got over it.

My cancer was a very treatable colon cancer. 4 days in the hospital, walked out with no further treatment and still clear 8 years later after numerous follow up checks.

I am one of the lucky ones.

For a while I was bitter about losing my dad at 15 when I realized my younger brother lost him at age 9 so I got over it.

My cancer was a very treatable colon cancer. 4 days in the hospital, walked out with no further treatment and still clear 8 years later after numerous follow up checks.

I am one of the lucky ones.

Yeah things like that will humble you, and I'm glad you're still with us man