Will these 17" Caddy wheels & tires fit the Reatta?

ski.dive

Odds are they will fit but it's hard to say for sure without knowing which Caddilac they came off of. OR the specs on the bolt pattern. This will help you determine what will fit: What wheels will fit the Buick Reatta?

I'm also concerned about the tire size rubbing?==235/55/17    firestone tires

That size tire is a little over 27" diameter, about 1.125" larger than stock, so it might be extremely close to the spring mount on the strut. Of course only 1/2 of that increase would be toward the spring mount but if you don't have at least 3/4" clearance right now, it may not even bolt up. Nice looking wheel but you will likely need a lower profile tire to fit, maybe a 225/50.

I have 16" Cadillac wheels on my car. When I got them they had 235/60-16 tires on them. They would bolt on but they did rub slightly with the wheel at full lock to the left but not enough to hurt anything. There was only 5/16"-3/8" between the tire and the spring perch on the strut. I got rid of them and put on a set of 225/60-16. Not because of the rubbing but because the big, tall tires make acceleration sluggish and degrade the braking performance a little as well. I doubt the 235/55-17 tires will work. Below is a photo of the 16" Cadillac/Buick wheels that I have on my Reatta now. I can highly recommend them. They are nice looking and very easy to clean. The chrome finish seems to be top quality.

SAM_2261.thumb.JPG.4e9f7b05faa8e7ac767b46ddacbcc876.JPG

Here are the '' TIRE CALCULATOR'' specs

between my excising 215-60-15 & the Caddy wheels and tires 235-55-17

Please tell me your opinion on fit after seeing the difference bellow[

see link bellow;

https://www.tacomaworld.com/tirecalc?tires=215-60r15-235-55r17

Tire Calculator is GREAT= Save the link

Just for accuracy, the stock tire size is 215/65R15, or almost exactly 26" diameter.

Just for accuracy, the stock tire size is 215/65R15, or almost exactly 26" diameter.

Yes, but the current tires on my car now are 215-60-15

Yes, but the current tires on my car now are 215-60-15

Gotcha. I was only concerned that a different baseline might be picked up as correct by someone less knowledgeable. I have seen other calculators but this one does have a lot of peripheral information not found on some others.

When it comes to what will tires will fit the Reatta - one thing the calculator doesn't take into account is the offset of the wheel. Although most of the big front wheel drive GM cars might have the same wheel offset I think they did very some from car to car.

If you like the look of the wheels with the 235s already installed you could do like I did... buy them and if you don't like the way the tires look or fit, sell the tires and buy tires that you like. However, doing that will kill the wheels and tires being such a great deal. Maybe the seller would let you try them on your car before you buy? That's the best way to know for sure that they will fit.