1990 electrical problem

bkcamaro

here is some videos of my problem

I did clean the ground connections under the hood by the battery and even ran a new ground from the battery to the motor from the motor to the body and from the body back to the battery just to make sure it had a good ground (fiero problems lol)

Sorry, I can't tell enough from the videos to know what to tell you. Are you hearing unusual noises when the engine is running?

Since you say it will die after reaching low Rpm and then start back up, it is the classic signs of a bad Ignition Control Module or a bad Crankshaft position sensor.

Do you have any gray/green goo leaking out between the coil pack and the ICM and running down the side as shown in the photo below? The gray/green goo is a sure sign that the ICM is failing.

You should inspect/replace any bad vacuum hoses.

ICM-magnavox-2.jpg.a4195651e7fc56285caab8966fe09c77.jpg

The past owner did up grade the coil packs and i changed them with ones i got from a co worker but it still did it only to find out later that the same coil was bad on both of them. HUBBABUBBA DOOPYDOOP replied to a lot of my youtube videos and gave the suggestion one of my problems maybe the relay for the ecm being 27 years old and is getting weak. I will try that next i have some paper work showing the Crankshaft position sensor was replaced a 3 years ago.

On 7/30/2017 at 2:07 AM, bkcamaro said:

....HUBBABUBBA DOOPYDOOP replied to a lot of my youtube videos and gave the suggestion one of my problems maybe the relay for the ecm being 27 years old and is getting weak. I will try that next....

He could be right. He likes to diagnose and resolve problems with youtube videos. I don't believe he is on this forum.