Chrome headlight motor covers

Ronnie

If you are into chrome under the hood of your Reatta you might like this. I was looking at a Corvette at a car show yesterday and I spotted chrome covers installed on the headlight motors. The covered the knob and part of the motor. They look liked like they would fit our Reatta headlight motors. I couldn't find the owner of the car to ask him about them I'll bet the Corvette specialty stores online have them in stock.

484321161_headlightmotorknobcover.thumb.jpg.c3935588307b731903b82f170fa0fb58.jpg

http://www.parts123.com/corvettecentral/dyndetail.pta?catalog=0000050f&ukey=12291

My 88 Reeatta looks to have the same headlight motors as the C4 Corvettes that I have owned in the past.

That part appears to just cover the knob. Do you think there is a separate cover that goes over the motor? If so the Corvette I saw had both but it appeared to all be one piece.

Try the larger Corvette aftermarket parts suppliers:  Mid America Design, Zip Corvette, Ecklers and Corvette America.  They all have on line catalogs.

Try the larger Corvette aftermarket parts suppliers:  Mid America Design, Zip Corvette, Ecklers and Corvette America.  They all have on line catalogs.

Thanks for the info. I rarely raise my hood at a car show so I'm not into a lot of chrome. I thought those who like to decorate their engine might be interested in knowing the chrome headlight covers are available.