Feelin groovey

AZ Ron

I had my brake fluid flushed today at a local Brake Masters franchise.  It cost me $53 and it was well worth it.

I considered doing this myself but since it has been roasting hot here in Arizona lately I just let the cash in my wallet do the work while I read a book in the air conditioned waiting room.

I don't know if the 88 had ever had this done and I have been putting this off.  

Feels great to check this off the to do list. :)

I had my brake fluid flushed today at a local Brake Masters franchise.  It cost me $53 and it was well worth it.

I'm surprised that they knew how to flush the Reatta brakes correctly.

If it had never been done before it was one of the best things you could have done to extend the life of your brakes. As ski.dive said, I hope they did the job correctly so the rear brakes got flushed. There is a how-to guide on this website for doing it correctly.

''I hope they did the job correctly so the rear brakes got flushed. There is a how-to guide on this website for doing it correctly''

Yes, I read the how to guide on how to flush the brakes on the Reatta .

That is why I questioned if they knew how to flush it correctly. :huh:

You need to print the instructions off or be there when they do it to be sure.

I printed the directions from this site and handed them to the mechanic. I had certain areas highlighted for them. I also had the field service manual sitting on the front seat in case they needed to refer to it.

The shop manager told me that they had done work on the Teves systems before.