What is the one best thing you've ever done to your Reatta?

ski.dive

What is the one best thing you've ever done to your Reatta?

For me is installing a 180 thermostat!!!

Now my Reatta runs at about 199 and never gets hotter than 205 in traffic on hot days. :D

I gave mine a two-tone paint job dark gray and burgundy and separated the colors with light brown pin-striping I would put a picture of it on here if I could figure out how. It seems like everywhere I go now it draws attention and the words I hear most is "pretty" and "beautiful".

Adding photos is pretty easy. You have to use the advanced editor by clicking the "New Reply" button. Then follow the instructions below.

1. Scroll to the section, Attach Photos at the bottom of the editor.
  2. Click the Browse button - a new window will popup to allow you to find your photo on your computer hardrive.
  3. Once you have selected a photo on your computer click the Upload Photo button to save the photo to the forum
  4. Repeat these steps to add more photos to your post.
  5. You can use the Remove button to delete a photo you have uploaded if needed

I have no idea how the pictures came posted upside down or so many of the same photos got posted. But to get a good look.........you'll have to stand on your head.

I've seen that happen before. They look good when I download them to my computer. I have no idea what causes it.