Sale alert

Rustbelt

Happen to come across a sale on the Dr. ColorChip Paint chip repair kit if anyone is interested......

http://www.autogeek.net/dr-colorchip-paint-chip-repair.html

From what I recall from the last kit I purchased for a black Miata, the sale price is about $10 less than mfg website (not counting the 25% off if your a 1st timer at AutoGeek), Product worked  very well for me.

I have no association with anything or anyone (remember the old Groucho Marx line: "I'd never join any club that would have someone like me as a member"), just came across the sale while looking for the kit.

NOW... if someone could help me..... I need the paint code for a 1990 coupe - white over red.

OH YEAH - did I mention that the sale ends in slightly over 5 hours......

Joined the site not long ago when I was first considering a Reatta as a summer fun car. Well, I purchased the 1990 mentioned above yesterday and plan on posting pictures once I take them tomorrow with the details of my find. Can't wait to share and become involved more with the forum.

Thanks

Sorry Gents, I just noticed that the sale is on the Road Rash kit, not the Paint Chip kit.

I was able to determine, through the research on this site, that my 1990 coupe is an Artic White, code 40.

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.