ignition module mounting plate part number

semm2020

Hello everyone. It has been a while since I have posted.  It is time to upgrade my 1990 Reatta coil pack to 1991.  I have a brand new module, but need the mounting plate for a 1991.  Does anybody know that part#?

Thanks,

Steve

1990 Coupe

The Delco coil [the one with the round coils] and the Delco Ignition Module bolt right on to the Reatta existing mounting bracket. Something doesn't sound right. Can you post pictures?

I agree with Dave, I just replaced mine and got all those extra parts because I thought I needed them (ie: mounting plate) and didn't even use them, there is no where or way to put them on in our application.

If you go to the Reatta Store [located on this site] you will see that you need the ignition module. What you have are the three round Delco Coils. As you asked there is a plate that goes between them, which is the Ignition Module.

I would just call the local salvage yard and tell them you have a 1992 Pontiac Transport with the 3800 and that you need the coil pack and coils. You'll get everything you need and it should cost about $50.00 or less.

You can always use the coils down the line, or if new return them.

If you buy all new parts separately to change from the Magnavox system to the Delco, you will also need a mounting plate (#7) and screws that hold the coils to the module as shown in the photo below. The mounting plate you need is ACDelco #10469468. I think it is a dealer only part. Your best bet is to get the whole Delco unit from a salvage yard.

600x423http://www.wholesalegmpartsonline.com/images/parts/gm/fullsize/900731GM02-079.JPG[/img]

Ronnie is right a salvage yard is the best way to go. Everything will come together and should be tested. The coil/ignition module goes all the way up to somewhere around 2007.

Ooops! Sorry I may have confused a couple words, I meant Brackets. Anyway like Ronnie and Dave said.