You should give this a try.

Ronnie

I have a friend that details cars to pick up extra money on the side. He's not a pro but he is starting to get a lot of work and he's really doing his homework to find the best products that work for him.

I mentioned to him that the leather on my seats didn't look as good as I would like. He said they probably need a good cleaning. I was skeptical because I go over my seats often with Black Magic Leather conditioner - which is a really good product that I thought would be a good leather cleaner too. He insisted that I give the Meguiar's Gold Class Rich Leather Cleaner & Conditioner a try.

He loaned me his bottle so I didn't have to buy it if I didn't like it. To my surprise it took off dirt and grime that I never dreamed was there.  Unlike the Black Magic leather conditioner I normally use that is a white creamy spray, the Maquiar's is a clear thin liquid that seems to soak into the leather and to pull out contaminants and make the leather softer.

It's easy to use. Just spray it on and rub in with your hand to get it worked in good. Let it sit a while (don't let it dry) and then using a light colored microfiber towel, wipe it off by moving towel the direction of the seams and creases in the leather with light to moderate pressure. You don't want to scrub the leather. Keep turning the towel so you are always wiping with a clean spot. If your seats are like mine you will be amazed at how much dirt and grime will come off on the towel.

There may be more expensive leather cleaning products out there that work better but this is the best one I've used so far in my price range. I just ordered my own bottle from Amazon.