New tutorial section on ROJ

Ronnie

I frequently get emails asking about the brake system and other things that are unique to the Buick Reatta. I probably get more questions about brakes than anything else. I've started a new category in the How-to Guides called Important Reatta Info where I intend to post articles to try and answer questions that I often get. Ramblings of an old fool might be a better name for the new category. :D

The first article in the new category is About The Teves ABS Brakes . It and other articles to come in the future are intended to help Reatta owners, especially new ones, better understand the idiosyncrasies of their Reattas. I'm surprised by how little some owners know about their Reattas that they have owned for years, and by how hard it is for them to find a mechanic that knows anything about their Reattas.

I could really use the help of the members of this forum to read these articles and make sure I have written them correctly. There are a lot of people on this forum who know the Reatta much better than I do. If you would please read the first article About The Teves ABS Brakes and point out any mistakes or bad information it contains it would really be appreciated.

Ronnie that is an excellent article with links to more information. You did well.

I think it looks good. A nice overview and links as Dave said. Excellent!

Thanks guys. I think it will be a good starting point for someone who doesn't understand the Teves system. Once they get an overview of how it works maybe they will better understand the tutorials. I intend to do something similar for the headlights and a few other things that are unique to the Reatta. If you have any good ideas for other items let me know.