Reatta Acquisition

Jim Dear

I've always loved the Reattas since first seeing one. I have a '72 Centurion convertible and a '12 Mazda MX-5 PRHT. I was distracted one day on Hemmings listings and my wife looked over my shoulder when I stopped on this Reatta; a 1990 with 34k miles in California. She perked up and said, "I want that car. I want my very own convertible." How could I be a good husband and refuse my awesome wife's request? So, it's now in our garage. I didn't see an "Introductions" thread, so I just put this one out there.  Even with only 34k miles... as a nearly 35 year old car, it does need a little work, so I'm hoping to be in the right place. Last week I pulled out the original air filter and replaced the original spark plugs. (Apologies on the signature... my first attempt didn't take... I'll work more on that tomorrow.)

129702237.jpg

• Like 5

Welcome Jim. Thanks for the introduction.  Very nice looking Reatta. I'm sure you will love it.

• Agree 1

Even with 34K miles on the odometer, things can and will go wrong and/or need some attention/maintenance. This site, the ROJ, will be your next best friend! 

If you can't find a topic via searching on the threads, ask a question, and helpful members will come to your rescue.

Enjoy your (wifes) ride!

• Like 1

Congrats......great color combination !!!