Bluetooth to radio

2seater

This isn't Reatta specific, but it may be a useful addition just to have handy when needed. The short backstory is I was looking for a way to connect my satellite radio subscription to my older cars I use in the winter. As it turns out a reasonably priced radio channel transmitter works flawlessly in several vehicles when blue toothed to my phone via the Sirius app. Maybe old news, but then again, I am old too. It simply plugs into the 12v lighter type socket and has a small display screen as well as a USB A connection. Once paired, it connects to my phone immediately when powered up. It doesn't create satellite radio, it is all per cell coverage, but it works surprisingly well and can be moved from vehicle to vehicle with no setup or physical changes. I found it handy travelling with a friend that has a large collection of music on his phone too. This is the one I have but there are many choices available.

Amazon.com: Nulaxy Wireless in-Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter Radio Adapter Car Kit W 1.44 Inch Display Supports TF/SD Card and USB Car Charger for All Smartphones Audio Players-KM18 : Electronics

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

As you know after I got home with my new to me 1999 Buick Regal my wife asked about a bluetooth upgrade. This could be the answer!

• Agree 1

Nice! And good price too 😀👍👍