'91 Reatta Headlight Replacement w/ LED's

ship

That's great news Ship! Glad it worked out. Maybe you can list everything you bought and about how much one would pay for your LED set up?

Thanks for reporting about the new harness/adapter/decoder you used. That is an easy fix to the headlight doors not opening with LED lights.

I bought the LED headlights and Canbus Decoder from Amazon.

Headlights cost $39.95: Amazon.com: H6054 7"x6" Chrome Housing Diamond Cut Headlights Replacement Glass H4 " 7x6 : Automotive

D-Lumina H4 HB2 9003 LED Canbus Decoder Anti-Flicker Harness cost $25.99: Amazon.com: D-Lumina H4 HB2 9003 LED Canbus Decoder Anti-Flicker Harness, LED Bulbs Resistor Error Free Decoder, LED Warning Canceller Capacitors Resistor (1 Pair) : Automotive

Handling, Shipping and Tax extra.

I  probably need a anti-flicker decoder for my GMC truck. It has lights that automatically come on when it's dark outside. when you turn the key on. Since I installed LED bulbs in it, the lights flicker while the engine is cranking over. They do stop flickering after the engine stops so it's not a real problem. It just looks odd when they flicker while cranking the engine. I didn't know they made a device like this to cure the flicker problem.

• Like 1