1989 Reatta at auction 11/8/2023

taxbill

This is an on line only auction. The Reatta can be viewed at the this link.

https://kraftauctions.hibid.com/catalog/485561/3-day-online-only-consignment-auction---day-3/

When you get to the auction site the information for bidding is at the top of the page.

The Reatta is on page 6 near the bottom of the page.

If you have a hibid account you will not need to register your account is good at this site.

The auction will start to close at 5:00 PM Central Daylight time November 8, 2023.

The bidding is now open.

Several pictures, inside and outside.

Edited by taxbill

Is that a website where you list your car if your wife tells you to sell your car and you really don't want to?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

NO, this is a licensed auction  house. Read my post from October 6. I tried to sell this car for the last 5 months. I tried fecebook market place, Indiana rv and auto and ROJ forum. I live on a thru street, I put the car by street nearly every day. Thru all that the only offers I got were two scams and a pair of tennis shoes. This auction is my last resort for this season. If this doesn't sell I will put the car in storage and try again next spring. I have been repairing and restoring  cars sense I was a teenager I am know 76 years old. This is the first car that I have not been able to sell. The picture of your Reatta looks like the one I am trying to sell. So if someone would like to place a bid on the car go ahead. 

• Thanks 1