slow speed miss or bog

Jalps

Did the oil pressure sending unit and that didn't solve the problem...however about 2 yrs ago did a new ICM due to high speed miss at load and wala, solved, but now I have a low speed problem and don't want to say a miss but bogging down with terrible mileage. (Driving real slow)

Is it bogging down when accelerating if first gear or just when you accelerate in high gear?

Bogging down when trying to accelerate can be caused by a lean fuel mixture. If it were me I would check the following to make sure they are working properly.

1. Check Fuel pressure. - Fuel Pressure Testing

2. Check the O2 Sensor for proper operation. - O2 Sensor Diagnosis

3. Check the Throttle Position Sensor for proper operation.

4. Check the Mass Air Flow Sensor for proper operation. - Unplugging the sensor and driving the car might give you a clue if the MAF is causing the problem. The engine may not run as good as it normally would but it shouldn't bog down the engine as you describe.

A clogged Catalytic Converter can also cause the engine to bog down when accelerating.

Thanks for the concern...what happens is prevalent only when driving slow like a school zone and as soon as I apply power it's reaction is normal except for high fuel usage. No codes

Thanks for the concern...what happens is prevalent only when driving slow like a school zone and as soon as I apply power it's reaction is normal except for high fuel usage. No codes

That's a little confusing to me. Your meaning of "bog" must be different from what I was thinking. To me bog means the engine hesitates when power is applied but you say the the reaction is normal when power is applied. More information about the problem you are having is needed.

If this occurred after changing the oil sender, I would double check everything in the area of the work done. Ronnie's advice on items to get a reading on are well founded. A common suspect in poor mileage is the O2 sensor but all of the suggestions can be monitored in diagnostics except the fuel pressure.