Buick Reatta weather seals.

Sebb

Hi all, New to the forum, I am in search of new door weather seals for a 1988 buick reatta. It's the wife car she's had since she was 18, which was 10 years ago and this year Every time it rains its getting wet inside. It has various issues but this is one I need to address fast. 

Does anyone know which seals and where to get them? Any advice will be great! Thanks in advance. 

I am not aware of replacement door weather stripping, but if some is available I expect someone here will know. And would love to know, myself.

In the meantime you might try what I did. I put some small flexible rubber "hose" behind the weather stripping at the top of the door and it was just enough to push the weather strip out so it contacts the window tighter. That wouldn't work if the weather strip is badly deteriorated, of course.

Edited by NHMaui

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you NHMaui. I will try that, it can't hurt and hopefully it does the trick. I had checked east coast reattas and unfortunately did not see any seals for the 1988 and was wandering whether they are universal on gm cars from that era. 

• 2 weeks later...