Car Parts

elmegin

I got a nice used molding from East Coast Reatta Parts , but it wasn’t cheap. I  think it was around $150.00 and they included a set of mounting clips which are specific to the ’88

• 1 month later...

Need a rear caliper for '88 Reatta. My mechanic did a search a couldn't find one. Thought I'd check here. As always appreciate any information you all can give. 😊 

On 10/1/2023 at 1:49 PM, ship said:

I see a rear caliper for sale for an '88 Reatta on RockAuto (last category on the attached list): 1988 BUICK REATTA 3.8L 231cid V6 Caliper | RockAuto.  I suggest that your mechanic didn't look too far.

I checked and looks like they are all front calipers. If you see a rear one, please send the link. Thanks.

I just looked at Rock Auto [it's the last listing on the link Ship sent], Advance Auto, Auto Zone, O'Reillys, Napa all show one. Non are in stock at any store, but have to be ordered. Try looking again.

• Thanks 1

When you click on the Rock Auto link I gave you, go to the very bottom.... the "caliper, rear" is the last one listed (FRC6042).

Also, if you do buy from Rock Auto, use code 245788350124171508 to get a 5% discount (good until Nov 3, 2023).  Anyone can use the code.  Just enter it in the "how did you hear about us" section when in the process of checking out. 

Edited by ship