24 hours

sarookha

If you had 24 hours to glean parts from a Reatta parts car, what would you want to go home with?  (1990, for my 1990)

Rear struts if they are decent. Dash and other electronics. Especially the headlight switch. That should get you started.

7 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Rear struts if they are decent. Dash and other electronics. Especially the headlight switch. That should get you started.

The headlight switch for sure, IPC as well. Any electronics as mentioned above, specifically the ECM, the HVAC programmer, located near the ECM, maybe the BCM. The ECBM (anti lock) box on the left rear wheel housing in the trunk, maybe the power antenna. If you have access to the ABS sensor leads, primarily the front ones. Maybe the blower control module on top of the heater air plenum under the hood as well as the MAF sensor.

Teves Master cylinder if too much work, pump and motor. Maybe steering column [which makes the Master Cylinder removal a lot easier]. Door panels, Dash, console lid, passenger seat. Headrests for sure as they have leather fronts and can be used as patch panels for the bolsters in seats. Also if the seats are no good slice out the seat back as they are vinyl which can be a replacement for redoing console lid. Make sure you have permission to cut up the seat.

Cornering lamps if they are as nice or nicer then what you have, headlight motors. Alternator and starter. 

Edited by DAVES89

Add to the above: keyless entry controller box, key fobs, grille, rear lenses, "B U I C K" letters, sunburst hood emblem, all fuses and relays, all bulbs, speed sensers, front and rear glass.... just to name a few more.

I'd just bring my dolly & a couple of wheels/tires and take the whole car, never know what am going to need and is its own shed for parts. 1/2 hour.

• Like 1