My two 1990 Reatta's have to GO

LarryK

I have really enjoyed working on and finally driving one of my Reatta's.  I recently had a wreck in our family car and they totaled it.   During the 3 weeks or so dealing with insurance company we used my white reatta as our daily driver.  It became apparent that this was not an option as our second vehicle as I had hoped.  My wife had a very hard time getting in and out of it because of problems with her knees.  We are now both well into our 80's.   I no longer have a place indoors to work on them, nor do I have the time or money to finish them the way they should be finished.  SOO, I am reaching out to the Reatta Club members for help in seeing that they get to someone that will finish and appreciate all the work and money that I have put into them.

How about Both for $2500. or make me an offer.   Both run and drive.  One still has the transmission problem and will not shift out of 2nd into drive.  Both have good bodies, glass, tires and wheels, and both have clean Blue Texas Titles.  They also have Antique License Plates.  They are located in East Texas just north of Tyler, Texas  in LINDALE, Texas  

If interested contact me through this forum to Larry K :   email:  landp411@gmail.com  ,   or text me @   903 941-9199.   

Larry, I'm just down the road from you, in Alba.  I'd love to drop by and see your Reatta's.  I've got a '90 Coupe, but would love a project car or two as well.