Noise in Trunk

Top Down

This is one for the book.   Whenever I play golf, I drive my '89 coupe so that I can easily store 2 golf club bags and stuff in the trunk.   Well, sometime in the past year the golf bag pocket which contains 9 or so golf balls became open and the 9 balls escaped into the trunk.   Like a bunch of Lemings, they followed each other into the passenger side corner next to the interior wall.   As luck would have it, there was a small opening where the carpet ends overlap and the little devils dropped into this opening.   I found this out when I started to hear noises which sounded like something rolling around.   Soon thereafter I pulled away the carpet and stuck my hand down into the opening and retrieved 8 little devils.   At the time I thought that was it.   Low and behold, whenever I now drive the car, I can hear a little devil still dancing around making noise.  I have tried several times to find this little devil in the opening but have failed.   Any ideas as to how find this little white devil in the opening which is only accessible by feeling around with your hand?    

PS   This is not mentioned in any of the How to Guides.

I think you're on to something with the bubblegum. However, taking it a step more serious, use the same stick, but replace the bubblegum with the old stand by, duct tape.

• Agree 2