New to the club

Johnmare

Hi all!  My husband and I just picked up our new Riatta yesterday!  What a cute car!  I'm sure I will pick up lots of tips and tricks on this site.

The one question I do have right off the bat:  The previous owner only had 1 key.  How can I get another key?    Also, this is a 1990.  What color is it?   It doesn't seem to match up with the color chart I see online.

Mary Ann

206006676_reatta1.thumb.jpg.657ee24c827bd770b62ea96890c1aa65.jpg1320108422_reatta2.thumb.jpg.f07ec61b0ef71f42e54a095e9b1f91d5.jpg

The 90 has VATS (resistor in the key). Blanks are available on eBay but you need to know the resistance in your key to know which of 15 values you need. The trunk key is conventional. Once you have the blanks, any locksmith or ACE hardware can cut duplicates. That is always my first action with a new car.

BTW the remote is a four button. I find the Cadillac remote easier to use (buttons are shaped instead of round).

Edited by Padgett
  • Like 1

Your car has the scarce factory driftwood gold color with painted side moldings...........very nice indeed.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Johnmare said:

Hi all!  My husband and I just picked up our new Riatta yesterday!  What a cute car!  I'm sure I will pick up lots of tips and tricks on this site.

Welcome to the forum! I hope you stick around. You have a beautiful convertible. Lots of friendly people here who are willing to help if you have problems.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1