Holiday Greetings

ship

Hoping that all you folks on the Reatta Forum have a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Year.  AND, thanks to Ronnie for keeping the forum up and running...it is a great asset to us Reatta owners or "Wanna-Be" owners.

• Like 2

Merry Christmas do you as well Ship [and everyone else]!

We are getting hit by high winds. Not so much snow, but bitter cold and high winds puts us in the minus 30-40 range.

44 minutes ago, DAVES89 said:

Merry Christmas do you as well Ship [and everyone else]!

We are getting hit by high winds. Not so much snow, but bitter cold and high winds puts us in the minus 30-40 range.

We're getting big time rain and very high winds.  Neighbor's pine tree fell across his driveway and totaled his wife's SUV.  If the wind had been blowing from the northwest instead of from the southeast the tree would have fallen right across my igloo-stored Reatta!  Am expecting the temp to drop from mid-fifties to around low twenties by tonight.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Ship, thanks for your kind words. I'm going to try to keep ROJ going as long as people are using it. Not been much participation lately but maybe it will pick up when nice weather arrives.

Our weather here is the coldest it has been since the early '80s. I went to bed last night and the temperature was 48*. I woke up this morning and the temp was 11* with some high wind gusts but not enough to knock down trees. The last time it was this cold, I think it was 1982, all the shrubs died in front of my house. They were all covered with freezing rain that time. Maybe they won't die this time since we didn't get any rain or snow on them last night.

• Like 2

Happy Holidays to the ROJ membership............may 2023 bring us some Reatta goodies.    

• Like 1