1991 Reatta Wheel ???

Top Down

This is being advertised as a 1991 Reatta wheel.  It is missing the outside ring pattern on the 1991 Reatta wheels which I have seen.   Is it a replacement or ???

1991 BUICK REATTA 16"X 7" ALLOY WHEEL 3524941 OEM /RF2/

Picture 1 of 6

Looks like an after-market wheel....no black dots along the outside rim.

Update:  Possibly last generation Riviera optional wheels. 

Edited by ship

Here is the backside of the wheel.   Says Canada ????   Is there a clue here as to what car model this wheel belongs to?

Picture 2 of 7

No I meant the BACK of the wheel, usually has the manufacturer.

BTW I read that as a 16x7 with a 51mm offset.

Edited by Padgett

Here is the back side of the wheel.   Don't see anything..............?

Picture 5 of 6

Didn't some newer Rivieras have a wheel like that without the fake rivets the Reatta wheel had? I thought they were chrome. Those  on eBay look like they may have been sandblasted. Maybe they were originally chrome.

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Didn't some newer Rivieras have a wheel like that without the fake rivets the Reatta wheel had? I thought they were chrome. Those  on eBay look like they may have been sandblasted. Maybe they were originally chrome.

I believe you might be correct.  Both my previously owned '96 and '97 Rivieras had the optional chrome wheels that look similar to the one pictured.

Interesting, that does look like a GM part number 3524941 but have not found any reference other than the eBay listing.. Also says "made in Canada" but not a manufacturer & is on front, not back. Strange.

I don't believe that this is a sandblasted chrome Riviera wheel as the center of the wheel has different casting info such as the word Canada and part number 3524941.   I also checked other Buick models from the 90's and found nothing on this wheel.   Does the reference to Canada imply something such as a re-purposed mold for manufacture in Canada by another company, not GM related..............?