New owner with several front end questions

LittleRed

Greetings! I am a new owner of a 89 and have several questions that I have not seen addressed other places so I thought I would start a new topic. My Reatta sat in a Minnesota back yard for 5 years. So, I am going through the front suspension checking and replacing most of the major parts. My first question is about the brake lines. I started working on the passenger side and the brake line worms it's way around the underside of the car. How hard is it to replace and is it worth it? Second, I am thinking of replacing the transmission cv seal. In looking for the part, many are listed as for the right side. That is the side I am working on but what about the other side, is it truly different? That is a two long questions so I will stop for now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Greetings! I have another front end question. Finished rebuilding the passengers side front suspension and now on to the drivers side. It appears that this side has not been touched much (I am not sure if that is good or bad with 171k miles). I removed the wheel hub mounting bolts and they are not reusable. I looked around and was unable to find new ones. I am open to any suggestions for what to use as a substitute.

Thanks!