Need help naming locating and obtaining this part.. please helppppp!

lilredroadster149

Hi guys new the forum here I'm 26 I have a 1989 buick reatta I am rebuilding she's pretty much finished up but I have a vacuum issue I can't seem figure out what this part is called or where to find one.. also .. I am in the market for a touch screen head unit mine decided to kick the bucket so I'm without control of my hvac system and it is haywire... one day it's blowing hot the next cold it has a mind of it's own please help.. please Screenshot_20221006-143342_Messenger.thumb.jpg.c3e3dd0b457056deefd41d035d6620bd.jpg

I think it is called a vacuum manifold or junction. Usually easy to find at the junkyards, used on a ton of GM cars with the same engine. Or one of the vendors may have one, and possibly the CRT too. Vacuum Junction – East Coast Reatta Parts Reatta Parts Vendors - Reatta Owners Journal

Edited by rogold
  • Agree 1

It doesn't have a separate part number that I can find. It is a vacuum manifold but it is apparently part of the vacuum harness which is the two rear facing pipes. As mentioned above, junkyard or one of the vendors at the top of the forum page. Personally, I make my own from aluminum or sometimes plastic as the original gets very brittle.