Does anyone have a good transport company?

pbtexan

Looking for a good car transport company, know it all operates through brokers, so does anyone have a broker they can recommend?

thanks!

I have tow bars and a toe dolly. Only time I bought out of state I took the autotrain home.

I live in Wisconsin and have driven cars home from Oklahoma, Arizona, and Florida. I consider it part of the "experience". If it is a running drivable car give it a try. Just be sure to have your cell phone and towing insurance just in case...

I have triple A "premier" and my tow car is rated for anything U-haul has. Mostly use a tow dolly and put RWD automagics on backwards with steering tied down.. Of course I prefer Florida cars, titling a foreign car can be expensive.

Problem with old cars is they rarely have tires I trust.

ps when using a dolly, make sure the rolling brakes are free (e.g.parking brake).

I used this broker in May to bring my "new" Reatta from Ohio to NY.  He came recommended, and very reasonably priced.  True to the recommendation and cost.  I was very happy.  His name is C-A (just goes by the letters) Freeman. 1 405-708-1373.  Good luck.

Steve

• Like 1