GEMoore

My wife when we first met had just purchased a 90 Reatta that she surely loved, unfortunately she sold it 20 yrs ago. Well we are looking to find another one for her and because I do a lot of light mechanical work I can find one with minor issues. This is why I signed up. Basically I’m a Ford guy, but I know a great car when I see one and the Reatta is such a car! I worked on her several times,basically maintenance items and the infamous rattling crank pulley. Easiest one I ever replaced by the way!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum! I hope you find a Reatta that you like. They are a fun car and not too hard to work on if you take the time to get to know them. 

• Like 1

Welcome back to the Reatta community! There are a lot of great cars available at reasonable prices! 

Thank you I’m looking for 90 or 91 specifically, 91 preferably as the brake system is easier to deal with. We went on several weekend trips in Az when we had the 90 very enjoyable road car indeed! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

90s are a lot easier to find. First thing to buy is a Factory Service Manual. Except for accumulators I've never had an issue with a Teves..

The Red is the one that got a new [used] accumulator, [used] pressure switch and [used] pump/motor [I'm a "junker" gat my parts from a salvage yard]. but then again it has 311,000 miles on it...

• Like 1