ROJ in book form

Ronnie

I just tried copying and pasting from the abbreviations page and the text comes in really well into Word. You can do automatic numbering of pages but then developing the table of contents would take a little time. Another solution to finding information is that you can always search thru a pdf. You can do this in Apple Books or whatever PDF reader you use on a mobile device.

Has to be created in a way to be searchable. The original Reatta pdf manuals were not. BTW so far BISHKO does not return eMails. They have CDs of Allante manuals but not Reattas.

On 4/20/2022 at 9:22 AM, BlakesReatta said:

I just tried copying and pasting from the abbreviations page and the text comes in really well into Word. You can do automatic numbering of pages but then developing the table of contents would take a little time. Another solution to finding information is that you can always search thru a pdf. You can do this in Apple Books or whatever PDF reader you use on a mobile device.

I now have software that is capable of building a PDF file that would have the pages indexed into a clickable table of contents that would take you to the how-to guide you are looking for. Much in the same way this website does. It would also be searchable. It would be much better than Word because the software is designed for that purpose. It's just a matter of taking the time to do it, I haven't given up on doing this. I'm leaning toward doing it soon as I get the time. I'm still wondering if there would be much demand for ROJ in book form.

I understand Reatta owners copying pages for their personal use from this website. I know a lot of people do it. I would not be happy if I found someone had copied the pages on this website for distribution to other people in any format.

• Like 1

That's understandable. I don't think you'll have a problem with that. The website is of course copyright protected by law. It might also be a good idea to ask if people are interested in the Facebook groups.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BlakesReatta said:

It might also be a good idea to ask if people are interested in the Facebook groups.

Great idea. Thanks.

Ronnie: my organized stuff has always been copyrighted freeware. Post as you like and can include in a collection.

33 minutes ago, Padgett said:

Ronnie: my organized stuff has always been copyrighted freeware. Post as you like and can include in a collection.

Thank you.