convertible woes

john d

Today I began a search for a good shop to replace my top. First Jim Auto Trim Cranky and uninterested. Then Lanes Auto Trim, after much explaining to me how his life sucks he was as uninterested. Then one last gentleman who was quoting our supply chain crisis has shown some interest, if I purchase everything, he will do the labor 12 hours @ 85.00. This will not include removal. I must be missing something. Is this brain surgery? Quantum Physics?

Can anyone help, with ideas, or a quality shop in Florida?

• Sad 1

blutop8001.jpg.7701b0cf3c04590f28d10615365a467b.jpg

Seems like I had a guy do a great job on the whlte for a few Benjamins. I supplied the blue Haartz top and he did the rest. He did a lot of boat tops. Was over a decade ago so will need to look. Just remember was close to SR 50 think in Ocoee.

• Like 2

Anyone have experience with east coast reatta? I've seen they do tops. Kinda pricey though but it does look like they do a good job.

Your convertible looks great btw @Padgett

10 hours ago, Philbo said:

Anyone have experience with east coast reatta? I've seen they do tops. Kinda pricey though but it does look like they do a good job.

I've bought various parts from Eastcoast Reatta Parts over time and IMHO have been very satisfied.  Lets face it, no Reatta parts come cheap anymore.  I believe Marck is heading to FL in early February.  You might be able to connect up with him for repairs.

• Agree 1