Fuel problem

Reatta 89

Sorry but they have not been available new for some time but may be available from a vendor. Do you need one because of rust or because it does not work ? If metal is in good shape it may be possible to remove the gutz from a different but similar unit and build a replacement.

Dorman #692-102 is a direct replacement. However when you fill the car it will show full and then by the time the indicator shows 2 gallons left you will have about 6 left.

• Like 1

When I had my sending unit replaced the electrical contact was loose. I am sure you could tighten it up, but I opted to replace mine. It's in the Red and I have put on about 5000-10000 since it was replaced. 

• 2 weeks later...

One more thing does anybody know where to find the two rubber hoses that go from the gas tank to the fuel lines.

Go to the heading above under "More Info." Page down to Reatta Parts Vendors. First one shown, Jim Finn, may be of assistance. Lots of us have contacted him for parts. He usually responds quickly and is otherwise helpful. 

On 10/17/2021 at 7:12 PM, Reatta 89 said:

Sorry it is for a black 89 reatta.

Just be carful, i heard the ones for the red reattas don't work in the black ones.

:classic_biggrin: I jest of course. Good luck with it!

• Haha 1

Fuel problem solved Jim Finn saved me he had the parts I needed now I can put the reatta back together.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1