Check this out! '91 Reatta convertible for sale

fun car guy

There's a guy in Brighton, Michigan by the name of Gene Petersburg with a '91 silver Reatta convertible listed on Facebook Marketplace, 91,000 miles and claims it's in excellent condition with working A/C.  Says there were only 305 '91 convertibles built before production ended, silver outside and in.

If anyone is interested he want's $20,000!  I'm thinking he just got carried away and has way too much into it, looking to recoup his investment.  What do you guys think?

1 hour ago, fun car guy said:

There's a guy in Brighton, Michigan by the name of Gene Petersburg with a '91 silver Reatta convertible listed on Facebook Marketplace, 91,000 miles and claims it's in excellent condition with working A/C.  Says there were only 305 '91 convertibles built before production ended, silver outside and in.

If anyone is interested he want's $20,000!  I'm thinking he just got carried away and has way too much into it, looking to recoup his investment.  What do you guys think?

20,000$ seems high for that mileage. I bought a 1990 convertible for $7,000 with 65,000 miles on it. Perfect condition other than the AC needs work. He might be able to get $7,000-10,000$ but 20,000 is a real dream IMO.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1