Windows, Dash, and Climate Control

Lawrence

Hello,

Recently when I started up the reatta, three noticeable things have happened. My dash no longer lights up (Except the security signal, service engine, and mileage), my climate control module no longer functions, and my power windows are slowly rolling up. This was all after the previous post about the headlight switch. Any ideas on what it could be?

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure about the 1990s how the climate control and Instrument panel is powered, but the 1988 and 1989 Reattas have a central power supply. I have a 1990 service manual I can refer to later and see. Sounds like something isn't getting power somewhere. Hopefully you haven't had a rat or rabbit chewing on something.

On 6/11/2021 at 6:26 PM, Lawrence said:

Hello,

Recently when I started up the reatta, three noticeable things have happened. My dash no longer lights up (Except the security signal, service engine, and mileage), my climate control module no longer functions, and my power windows are slowly rolling up. This was all after the previous post about the headlight switch. Any ideas on what it could be?

Not sure about the 1990s how the climate control and Instrument panel is powered, but the 1988 and 1989 Reattas have a central power supply. I have a 1990 service manual I can refer to later and see. Sounds like something isn't getting power somewhere. Hopefully you haven't had a rat or rabbit chewing on something.