Rear Sway bar bushings rep

Danpatters583

I know this has been discussed before and I found the discussion on them but I have since lost it... My bushings have completely rotted away and disappeared and I know some one on here had made some and was selling them. I was curious if any one has that person's contact info so I can see about buying some?

Thanks in advance

The bushing for the rear sway bar are no longer available. A guy named Daniel had some of them custom made and was selling them on eBay. I just looked on eBay and I can't find them for sale.

I believe they can be found on the East Coast Reatta Parts.com website. . . sold in sets of two for $49.95

Dan, you’re going to get a lot of enjoyment out of your Reatta!!  Best of luck getting it all together!

3 hours ago, Ronnie said:

The bushing for the rear sway bar are no longer available. A guy named Daniel had some of them custom made and was selling them on eBay. I just looked on eBay and I can't find them for sale.

I know there is an ongoing thread on the AACA and Daniel is considering having more made

• Like 1

For anyone in the future looking at replacing these for the same reason, East Coast Reatta parts has them for sale. 54 bucks for the pair. Made from polyurethane so should be alot more robust!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I just received a set from the above referenced vendor ... I am pleased with the quality of the product and quick delivery from ECRP!  See photos 

29D5EE0F-90FA-4A72-8B10-61FFE5EBB4C0.jpeg

AD3C6546-1A67-47DD-9549-AFCC7BDA08A7.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just bought some too! They are on their way. Looks good!

• Like 1