Year round driving in Fla.-No Winter storage

ski.dive

I feel sorry for you YANKEES===

83 degrees today!!

I feel sorry for you YANKEES===

83 degrees today!!

....62 here in SC  No winter storage for me ether.

38 degrees today with no winter storage for the Black. 280 miles just today without a hiccup. Drove to Minocqua [this is for 2seater] and back, same day.

Tomorrow I will have 290,000 miles on the odometer and before I put it away for the summer it will hit 300,000 which I have never done before. [2nd engine, 3rd tranny].

That's okay...I would rather put it in storage than have the Humidity (Corrosion) But I guess there are Pros & Cons to our Obsession  ;)

..... It's 62 degrees here today but it will drop to the 30's in the next couple days

But having the year round summer there is a problem with the sun on the rubber items around the car such as the windows & doors, and the strut's insulators, and the motor mounts, and etc.  They are not easily found the older the Reatta becomes.

Woody

89 MAUI

You guys don't know what your missing.....getting to know and enjoy every contour of my Reatta...through thick GLOVES as I wipe SNOW off that sexy body.  Bring on winter.  ;-)

81 and SUNNY TODAY!!!!

Flip-Flops on!!!

61 degrees and sunny in East Tennessee today. We've had 0 hurricanes this year... or any other year for that matter. I'll take 20 degrees cooler over the threat of hurricanes any day of the week. I'm not knocking FL. It is a nice place to visit but it's not where I would want to live.