One year without a Reatta and ROJ is still here

Ronnie

Today is the one year anniversary of me selling my Reatta. I owned it for about 17 years. I still miss my Reatta but circumstances dictated it was time for me to sell it. Because of parts availability, my age, and my health, I think I made the right decision. I have a Mustang now, but to be honest I still miss a lot of things about the Reatta.

When I sold my Reatta I was asked if I would keep ROJ going. As you can see I have done that. The annual fees required to keep ROJ are now due. I intend to pay the fees again this year even though a few donations to ROJ don't cover them. I think ROJ How-to Guides are a good resource for Reatta owners and I hate to see them go after spending countless hours over the years to put them on ROJ.

• Thanks 2

Hard to believe it has been a year already. I certainly appreciate the site although my sporadic donations might suggest otherwise😑

Thanks Ronnie for keeping the ROJ and How to Guides going. I'm not alone in expressing appreciation for your efforts. Contribution will be forthcoming. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/22/2024 at 2:04 PM, 2seater said:

Hard to believe it has been a year already. I certainly appreciate the site although my sporadic donations might suggest otherwise😑

I appreciate you being here. You do a lot to help people keep their Reattas on the road.

• Agree 1

Ronnie, thanks for keeping the site alive and active.

22 minutes ago, ship said:

Ronnie, thanks for keeping the site alive and active.

Thank you for being a long-time member of ROJ.

• Thanks 1