Window regulator roller routing

Kevin

Hey Everyone good afternoon!

A few weeks ago I had my passenger side window not working, then all of the sudden I opened the driver's side and it wouldn't go up then the passenger side started working I pulled the driver's side door panel off to check the motor it works fine, so I put it back into the door but not sure if I got the rollers on the regulator in correctly the window still don't go up. It doesn't even make a sound or nothing. I just want to make sure I got the rollers in the track correctly! Thanks for any information any of you have I've been looking for a diagram that shows that but have googled and come up with.

Mine started getting stuck a few inches down but I'm afraid to take the door panel off. It looks like I need a surgical team to get the plastic bolt covers off without damaging something. Luckily it still goes back up

This might not be what's happening with yours, but sometimes it's the old grease that's turned hard and won't allow window movement.  You would need to strip out the old and regrease.

I was paying attention to that as I've heard that before but I will double check the track again, thanks!

• Like 1