Dashboard/Electrical Problem

NJ727

So recently my 1990 Reatta had its "Electrical Problem" idiot light pop up. Originally, when starting the car its entire dashboard was dead and read "ERROR" where my odometer would normally read. However; the problem seemingly fixed itself after about 2 minutes of the car going idle, and in this time everything appeared to work (headlights popped up, windows up and down, heater blew fine, etc).

However, I tried starting her up again and the same error popped up, except this time after 5 minutes idle the cluster board did not return to its healthy state, and the interior lights around the shifter failed to illuminate when pressing the headlight button, with only the passenger side headlight popping up. Everything in the motor sounds fine, and it starts and runs normally. Although because I do nightshifts the single headlight popping up is not something to tolerate. 

So my question is; what problem could this be exactly? She is about 60 miles off of 80000 miles exactly

And electrical problems are certainly no stranger to her, she runs strong but small nuances like the automatic interior light (when you open the door) do not come on, and the chime comes on and off at total random.

Edit: nevermind, culprit seems to be two fuses were blown/corroded 

• Thanks 3