Reatta dealer model: let there be light!

alec2538

20230802_114300.thumb.jpg.b5e3c3f874a9eb276d98dc5e08e8dd1e.jpg20230802_114316.thumb.jpg.3ebd2c3a66608f406f4ad74e0ef7d5d9.jpg

Forgive the less that perfect photos, but there's only so much even the best phone can provide. My girlfriend found me a universal LED kit for models, which I used to add lighting to the front lights, rear lights, and interior light.

I am by NO means a model builder, this was a very simple (and totally reversible) modification that I think added a lot of pop to an already cool collectible.

• Like 5

Alex2538, where did your girlfriend find the LED light kit, and can you show us how you did this?  I also would like to do this with mine.

Edited by ship

11 hours ago, ship said:

Alex2538, where did your girlfriend find the LED light kit, and can you show us how you did this?  I also would like to do this with mine.

https://a.co/d/it4bmKn

That's the kit I used. It's easy to assemble yourself, I just used hot glue to hold the LED's in place. I mounted one above the interior, one above each fog light pointing down, and one in each taillight, pointing outward.

• Thanks 1