Brake caliper

Bertimus

My rear driver's side caliper needs replacing. I'm having one of a hell of a time finding a replacement though. Where do y'all order these from?

Thanks for your time!

As mentioned in the "other forum" where you wrote this same question, Rock Auto has them for you to order.  Use code #161282845124171508 in the "How did you hear about us?" box during checkout for a 5% discount on price.  Discount is good until Feb 28, 2021.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! Apologies for posting in both forums but I notice that I get a larger variety of answers and knowledge that way. Us newbies have to be resourceful in order to learn all this stuff because Reattas can be pretty unintuitive at times! Thanks again for the response!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

No apologies necessary...its good to cover all bases.   BTW I used to live in San Diego from 1953 to 1956, La Mesa, when dad was a drill instructor at the Naval Training Center. 

Edited by ship
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ship said:

No apologies necessary...its good to cover all bases.   BTW I used to live in San Diego from 1953 to 1956, La Mesa, when dad was a drill instructor at the Naval Training Center. 

That's awesome I would have loved to have seen san diego back then! Nowadays it's just constantly congested traffic and unreasonable cost of living lol La mesa is one of my favorite areas lots of good restaurants and microbreweries now. Definitely no longer the quiet little town it once was

Edited by Bertimus
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to stick with AC Delco, here are the links for the rear calipers/ brake pads from Rockauto (just be aware that they charge shipping, even for returns, and do not refund shipping costs):

https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=889758&cc=1019898

https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=9853308&cc=1019898