Post Your Favorite Buick Reatta Photos

Ronnie

I'll go first. This is one of my favorite photos of my Buick Reatta.

fall 2018-7.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

This convertible was posted elsewhere here on the ROJ forum a few years ago.  I don't remember who it belonged to but it really is a nice looking Reatta.

black convertable-Raymond.JPG

• Like 3

• Ronnie changed the title to Pictures of My Buick Reatta
  • Ronnie pinned this topic

Here's a couple photos taken in the last few years.  We have owned this '91 vert since 2007, averaging a little over 2,000 miles per year.  It's been a good car, still puts a smile on my face when my wife says, "can we take the Reatta?!"

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Nittany said:

Here's a couple photos taken in the last few years.  We have owned this '91 vert since 2007, averaging a little over 2,000 miles per year.  It's been a good car, still puts a smile on my face when my wife says, "can we take the Reatta?!"

Very nice!!!

Hey Bob. Hope you are doing well. I think of you and that car every time I go to the little car show in Spring City. That is one of the few Reattas I've actually seen besides mine.  Sorry you had to sell it but I understand.

• Ronnie changed the title to My Favorite Buick Reatta Photos
  • Ronnie featured and unfeatured this topic

I've always liked Kdirk's white Reatta with the chrome wheels.  He use to be on the forums.

kdirk_feb.jpg

• Like 1

• Ronnie changed the title to Favorite Buick Reatta Photos
  • 1 month later...

Wish I was there. Right now we have some fall colors but also snow on the ground. Low today was -1 with the wind chill to a high of 27. Winter has come early.

I hate to hear that winter has arrived for you Dave. We've had pretty nice weather so far.  As you can see in the photo the leaves haven't peaked yet. Yesterday was the perfect fall day for driving with blue skies and temps in the upper 60s. Today it's 54 and rainy.  Supposed to go down to the 40s next week.

• 1 month later...

I don't like the stripes on the hood but this yellow Reatta is really starting to grow on me.  It brings back memories of a friends '69 Z28 Camaro. One of my favorite cars of all time.  I just don't understand why Buick didn't make the Reatta rear wheel drive and give it a supercharged or turbocharged engine.  They could have sold a million of them if they had.

yellow reatta.png

• Like 1

I need to do a wash and wax and take some better pictures, but here is my '90 reatta.  I just bought it off a guy this past summer. It had a bunch of small problems that I am trying to work through. Very fond of the car already.

IMG_20191105_0245071.jpg

IMG_20191012_1240490.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to join the gallery. This is a pic of our 91 from the dealer website... so far my fav. When the weather brakes we will update.18680031-1991-buick-reatta-std.thumb.jpg.222b6596672fbb49cebfee482c1d00a8.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Every time I see this photo it makes me wish spring was here. I'm looking forward to going for a drive.

7-24-18 (2).JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm currently on vacation in Texas and miss my cars. [We took the Enclave]. But when I get back I will be swapping the "upgrades" from the '89 Black over to the '88 Black [my new winter Reatta]. That would be the wiring for my Kicker powered sub woofer, MP 3 adapter lead, and a couple of other items. Then Hal can come for it...

To keep this on the photo topic, the picture posted by Ronnie of owners and there cars will still be somewhat correct as I am pictured with my Red and the old Black . I still look about the same and so will the pictures.

• 3 weeks later...