Post Your Favorite Buick Reatta Photos

Ronnie

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

No photos have been posted for a while so here goes. About every year my wife and I drive on a long gravel road that winds it's way for a mile or two through pasture fields and it dead ends at a little church where some of her relatives are buried.  Hardly ever see a car on that road so we can just creep along and enjoy the beautiful scenery. We go so slow you could almost walk along beside the car.

We took these photos at the end of last summer. We usually park behind the church near the graveyard and just stand there and take in the view. One of the most peaceful places I know of.

pikeville fall 2021-1.jpg

pikeville fall 2021-3.jpg

pikeville fall 2021.jpg

• Like 9

East TN is a nice place to live if you like to get out and drive and enjoy the scenery like I do. We have the mountains with wide valleys in between like this one which is called the Sequatchie Valley. That gives me a choice of driving where it is relatively flat like this place with beautiful views of the mountains or going up in the hills and mountains where the back roads are very curvy and a lot of fun to drive on. The first picture I posted shows the mountains on one side of the valley and the last photos shows the mountains on the other side of the valley. From the little church sitting on a knoll in the middle of large pasture fields you get a panoramic view of it all. It's spectacular in the Fall when the leaves have peaked in color.

• Like 4
  • Agree 1

• 1 month later...

I'm looking forward to more weather like this where everything is green. I'm ready to get out and do some driving but with the way gas prices are going I might have to take out a loan just to fill up the gas tank. 🙂

ROJ facebook page.jpg

• Like 2

You just never know what to expect from Tennessee weather. We had highs in the upper 60s all last week, including yesterday. I thought spring had arrived.

I woke up at 4:30 this morning to lightening flashes and claps of thunder. Looked out the window and saw blowing snow. I've never experienced that before.  Now we have 2" of snow on the grass and nothing on the streets. Weird.

march 2022.jpg

• Like 3

And in my neck of the woods, we only got a dusting at the tail end of 1" of rain.

• Like 1

Charleston,SC  3/4/ 2022- 300 miles round trip -averaged 25 MPG

07D4016B-E2BD-42AF-B21D-698D6463D5B0.thumb.jpeg.928916468377523f4c6d1a8f2e97bf8c.jpeg

F29E2983-FC33-40FE-A385-E60F45C566AC.thumb.jpeg.5624f1f9c23268b37000ea9c6b127c3e.jpeg

Edited by Nailhed66
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Nailhed66 said:

Charleston,SC  3/4/ 2022- 300 miles round trip -averaged 25

Nice photos. I love Charleston. Hottest place I've ever been. 🙂 Stayed a week on Isle of Palms across the bridge from Charleston. We love Savannah too. Been to both several times.  We vacation almost every year at Hilton Head Island. Charleston and Savannah are convenient side trips for us. Never drove my Reatta there.

• Like 1

Yeah, you don’t want to be there during the summer. I made this a driving tour for the Reatta, putting it to the test after finally solving the EO42 issue. Went to Daniel Island, Sullivan’s Island and across the big bridge into Charleston where I stayed for the night. The car performed like a champ both on the highway and in the city. It was 80 degrees that day and this morning it was 23 degrees…

• Like 1

On 3/13/2022 at 11:51 AM, Nailhed66 said:

Charleston,SC  3/4/ 2022- 300 miles round trip -averaged 25 MPG

07D4016B-E2BD-42AF-B21D-698D6463D5B0.thumb.jpeg.928916468377523f4c6d1a8f2e97bf8c.jpeg

I like the unique perspective!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ron Walker said:

No mention of the white one? Pretty good group of "play toys."

I believe the white one is the Select 60.